I . The Library and Reading Room will remain open on all days from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm except on Sundays and public holidays.
2. Books can be borrowed or returned from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm on all working days..
3. Silence shall be strictly observed in the Library, Reading Room and its premises..
4. Students are required to produce their identity card on demand to enter the Library..
5. Journals, periodicals and books in the Reference Section will not be lent out. They may be referred to inside the library by submitting the identity card..
6. Students at the UG level will be issued three books and those at the PG level five books..
7. Students are not allowed to sub-lend the books..
8. A member who fails to return a book on the due date will be fined Rs 1/per day until the book is returned..
9. If a book is overdue beyond one week, the Librarian will report the matter to the Principal..
10. Borrowers will be held responsible for any damage caused to a book. When a book is issued to a member it is presumed that it is in good condition, unless otherwise pointed out. If a book is damaged or lost by a member, he/she will have to replace it or pay the cost of the book at the current rates with fine..
11. All the books must be returned to the Library before the closing of each term, or at the time of sending the applications for the University Examinations..
12. Keep footwear out of the Library..
13. Library is a full-fledged, well furnished and computerized one. Students are requested to use the facilities with care..
Provides facilities for reading journals, periodicals , and Reference Books for more the 200 students
Computerised search and book issue
Used by more than 400 students every day
The following departmental libraries provides additional facilities for reference work for PG/ UG students of the concerned subjects
1 LIBRARY WEB OPAC - http://mic.libsoft.org
2) DIGITAL REPOSITORY - http://marivanios.libsoft.org